Single Species Hunts
|Hunt Length||2013 Rates|
|Dall Sheep||10 days||$17,000|
|Interior Grizzly||10 days||$15,000|
|Brown Bear||10 days||$18,000|
|Black Bear||5 days||$5,500|
|Mountain Goat||5 days||$9,500|
|Sitka Deer||5 days||$5,500|
Rates and Package Options
|Hunt Length||2013 Rates|
|Dall Sheep, Grizzly, Black Bear||10 days||$21,000|
|Dall Sheep, Grizzly,
Caribou, Black Bear
|Moose, Caribou, Grizzly, Black Bear||15 days||$24,000|
In 2014, we will be offering baited brown bear hunts for the first time ever. This is in a predator management area and the Alaskan Fish and Game has just passed it. These hunt have potential for 9 1/2 ft. bears and be scheduled from May 10th-June 10th 2014 on a limited basis. Hunters can take Brown and black bear on these hunts. They are 10-day hunts hosted out of cabins and are $15,000. Note, these hunts are perfect for archery hunters.
To reserve a slot for a hunt, a $2,000 non-refundable deposit is required. Six (6) months prior to the hunt start date, the balance must be brought to 50% of the total hunt price. Three months prior to the hunt start date, the balance must be paid in full. Hunts delayed or postponed due to money owed will not be renegotiated and all money paid will be forfeited.
After your deposit is received, we will send you a packet which will include a gear list along with suggestions on retailers that carry what you'll need.
- Up to 6 months prior to the hunt : Full Refund minus $2000.00 deposit
- Up to 3 months prior to the hunt : Full Refund money minus 50% of total price
- Less than 3 months prior to the hunt : No Refund
Deposits and Payments accepted via Paypal.com
|License||US Citizen, Alaska non-resident||Non-resident Alien Fees|
|Sitka Blacktail Deer||$150||$200|
Daily Rate Policy
Once your contracted animals have been taken and there is time left in your hunt and you wish to continue hunting for other species, the rate will be based on an established daily rate and trophy fee for additional animals.
For a non-hunter to accompany you on your hunt there will be a fee figured on the location of the hunt, number of days in the field, etc. For any activities they participate in other than your hunt there will be an additional charge.
Arrival and Departure Instructions
Plan your flight to arrive in Anchorage two days before your hunt begins and your departure from Anchorage two days after your hunt is scheduled to be over. Purchase airline tickets that are flexible to change in the event of bad weather or some unforeseen circumstance.
Dall SheepView Image
- August 10th-September 20th
- We hunt sheep in the Alaska Range in and around the Denali Preserve. Our sole use guiding concession gives us access to some great country that is out of reach to all other guides. You do not need to draw a tag to hunt sheep in our area. All of our sheep hunts are backpack hunts which take us into some remote and spectacular areas. Additional animals can be added to your sheep hunt for those with the time and energy.
- 8 1/2 years, Full Curl
- It is not unusual to see sheep, caribou, and bears all at the same elevations. The constant animal sightings keep the hunt interesting and entertaining.
- We had some fantastic moose seasons lately both in the Alaska Range and out of our fishing lodge. We killed a 66" whopper and three others in the 60s. Three hunters took grizzlies while on their moose hunt and enjoyed some world class fishing.
- Our moose can be combined with sheep, black bear, grizzly bear, caribou, wolf, or wolverine.
Black BearView Image
- Spring and Fall
- We have areas that allow for three black bears to be taken. We do spot and stalk as well as baited hunts for black bear. Our baited hunts are out of our camp just outside the Denali Preserve. We have comfortable blinds and tree stands as well as cabins for sleeping and cooking.
- 6 feet
- The seasons are long and the bag limit is high.
- August 1st-December 31st
- Fall on Kodiak is a great time to visit and a deer hunt is a great way to bring a group of friends.
- none listed
- Fishing, duck hunting, bear, goat and bison are all possible on a combo hunt.